Sample Happy Tote - 'Brushstroke'
The Happy Tote is designed to be versatile, functional, and put a smile on your face with its bright color combinations. Built with a heavy, sturdy canvas, and multiple handles and straps that allow you to wear and carry it 3 different ways: in your hand, over your shoulder, or as a backpack. Super roomy and great for a picnic, day at the river, or whenever you need to throw your stuff in a bag and go! Two pockets on the inside help organize your bits and bobs.
*NOTE: This sample Happy Tote is slightly different than the standard in that it has a single pocket on the inside back instead of 2 pockets (see photos of interior). Also - the long green handles are a bit offset - I added a snap to remedy that but it's a bit funky and unique! Therefore, a great price!
Neon green handles / cobalt blue straps / white & blue snaps
Body is natural canvas printed with my 'Brushstroke' print in black ink, and base is black canvas.
In stock and ready to ship or pick up!
- 100% cotton 18 oz heavy canvas
- Dimensions: 14" high, 10" deep, 10" wide at base, 20" wide at top
- Sturdy webbing handles with 5" drop, shoulder straps have 12.5" drop
- 2 interior pockets made out of black canvas
- Designed, printed & sewn in my studio in lovely Portland, Oregon, USA