Tessa Tank Dress - 'Double Lines'
The Tessa Tank Dress is a wardrobe workhorse: simple, elegant and endlessly versatile. Wear it in the Summer on hot days when you still want to look polished. Pair it with a sweater, boots, and tights in the Winter for an easy layered outfit. Skims the figure at the bodice, then flares out for a flattering, comfortable fit. Neckline is higher in the front and lower in the back. Hem dips slightly in the back, and falls below the knee for an on-trend midi length. Hidden pockets on the sides, because of course!
I printed my 'Lines' print in a blush pink onto poppy red linen/rayon fabric; cool, breathable, and flowy. Print placement varies from garment to garment and makes each piece one-of-a-kind. Also available in solid poppy red for a simpler look.
- Available in sizes extra small - extra large. Click here for sizing information.
- Side bust darts for bodice shaping
- Lower neckline in back
- Hidden pockets in side seams
- Falls below the knee
- Made with love in my Portland studio
- Care: Machine or hand wash in cold water, air dry